Tucker's Pawprint Book - please mark your spot!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Look, no more tumor!

So my two-legged momma took a picture of my belly sans tumor, but then decided it was a bit too revealing since this is a family blog, so you'll have to use your imagination a bit to see my flat belly. Remember how big that tumor was? Well let me tell  ya, I am feeling sooooooo much better now and as you can see, am all smiles! If you zoom in on the pic you can also see my shiny white teeth. Daddy asked the doc to clean my teeth while she had me knocked out for the surgery. Now my humans let me kiss them without wincing from the bad breath.

If you haven't been on Katie's blog lately, go read all about our new sister Libby. She's an 8 year old Border Collie mix and she thinks she's the boss of everyone, except me of course. She just pretty much ignores me, probably thinks I'm just furniture since I'm usually sitting or laying on my pillow and staying out of everyone's way.

Thanks to everyone for your care and concern. My humans read all of your comments to me since I couldn't get online for awhile.

Licks and wags...
Tucker

13 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo, Tucker - great news!!! We wouldn't mind seeing your belly at all:) We have met Libby and just realized Katie was part of your family - silly us. We are so happy you are feeling so much better.

    Hugs and Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. w00fs, glad u gotted rid of that old tumor..and me likes to cya smiling..

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tucker: Good news...thanks for sharing with us...And you are looking mighty chipper there in the picture. Your teeth are white and shiny and we can see them in your smile.

    kisses
    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuckew

    I love youw smile and would love to get a kiss fwom you wif youw shiuny , white teefies. What gweat news that you awe feeling so much bettew wifout that toomow.You cewtainly look gweat. If I wewe youw sissie, I wouldn't ignowe you, you'we so wondewful.
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tucker...we are so glad you feeling so much better without that nasty tumor!!

    And your toofers!! I had to put my sunglasses on from the shine!!

    Kisses...

    Scruffy, Lacie and Stanny

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pawesome shot of woo sans tumour!

    Woo are one lukhky fella!

    Sparkling toofers...
    A new sisfur...
    NO TUMOUR!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great smile, with good reason to smile! We're smiling, too, happy that that nasty ole tumor is gone and knowing that you can move and rest more comfortably. Such good news!

    Your teeth sparkle! Fergi wants to know if hers will look like that after her upcoming cleaning. Maybe she'll open a kissing booth. Wanna be the first kisser? She'd like that.

    Your happy pal,
    Jake (in Colorado)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're so glad to hear that you're feeling better. And you could be in a toothpaste commercial with those clean white toofers!

    Congratulations on the new family member!

    Tesla and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tuckew
    Blush Blush..I'm so flattewed that you would kiss me too.

    I hope you'we having a lovely weekend..lots of snoozes and fine smells and tweats
    love and smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy to see you smiling and feeling better with your nice flat belly.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the most sparkling smile, Tucker! We are so happy to see you smiling!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tucker...how ya doin' buddy???

    We've been thinkin' of ya and hoping you're feeling good!!!

    Kisses,

    Scruffy, Lacie and Stanny

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are an amazing little trooper. Well done on Mr Tumor not coming back.
    We're loving that belly with just, well, belly on it!

    ReplyDelete