Tucker's Pawprint Book - please mark your spot!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh No! Where's Tucker???

Hey remember the other day when I told you that I had to run and hide because Humomma was going to brush me??? Well I hid really good... or at least I thought so because I didn't see her or Hudaddy for a whole day, almost two day. Instead of them I had to put up with my niece and nephew, Buddy and Daisy, but was happy to see Emily and Matt, my Husis and Hubro (at least I think that's how it goes...) Anyway, just when I thought it was safe to come out of hiding this happened... can you find me in this picture???


I think I'm in there somewhere, but no... wait, what's this?


Did somebody cut me in half??? Oh NOOOOOooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hah! fooled you all! Well it was me that got fooled in to thinking I could get away with the hiding trick...



Humomma said that since my hair was so thick and tangled (thanks to Hudaddy not brushing me right she said), the only thing left to do was shave it off. Eeegads, I hate that buzzing green monster!



It makes so much noise and vibrates and pulls my hair and gets really hot.



Phew, she's almost done! THEN I can escape! Oh did I tell  you that my sister Katie was watching out for the the whole time? Yeah, she even put her paws in my piles of hair and kept the cats away.



There's Katie with me now helping me to escape!



AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I know some of you out there know EXACTLY what I'm doing under that porch swing, don't you? YUP!!! SCRATCHING my back! Oh that feels soooooooooooooooooo good!





Of course after a good scratch I thought I could hide in Humomma's den and just chill. But NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo, she found me and started flashing pictures!



Do I look like a happy camper? NOPE!!!!!
But on a more positive note, at least I don't have all those tangles anymore and everybody is happy!
NOW I think I'll go take a much-deserved nap! Ta ta!

6 comments:

  1. Just be sure you stay warm Tucker...It gets really drafty when they trim you that short.

    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tucker!
    Wow! That is a lot of hair!
    I have to say you look soooo handsome with your new haircut!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very handsome with your haircut, Tucker! Stay warm!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think of us today, Tucker - we are at the groomer's right now getting all bathed and brushed for Christmas. At least we don't ever get shaved. But we must say you are looking very stylish there with your new cut.

    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  5. You poor bubba. We had our jackets stolen just the other day, too. "It's for your own good" they said, apparently that keeps us cool in the Aussie summer heat. We tell you what, it's still too bloody hot for us. We spent New Years Eve panting our little tongues out before the cooling thunderstorm came...

    ReplyDelete